Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Bob Marcum writes:  March 18, 2015

Subject:
Floppy disc's of course :)
Message:
My 11 y/o Aussie cattle dog/Brittney mix "Sensu" has been playing with your product for all of her life. She is a world class frisbee catcher and in her youth, even used to go for style points when catching. I search and search for these things and I have seen them for sale at $31. A couple years ago I bought 18 of them (I found them at $8.59) I have one left and I have since acquired another dog, an Australian Shepherd "Mandy". and have been looking for more. My dogs are therapy dogs and the residents of the nursing homes I visit every day, love "throwing" the frisbee to the dogs. At one in particular, they will put the residents in circle in a large room and I will go around letting them all have a throw. It is one of the few activities that has a high participation rate. Even those who can't move much want their turn "throwing" (which of course is really dropping) the frisbee to watch Sensu hand it back to me so the next can take their turn. The couple people who don't want to throw it, want to watch the dog work. Thank you very much for your invention. My dogs teeth are protected, it's light and soft for nursing home residents and for profoundly disabled adults to throw. Plus I get to watch my remarkable dogs bring joy and laughter to hundreds of people. God Bless

#GodBless #dogsmiles #lovesbfloppydisc #sbfloppydiscs #usamade 

No comments:

Post a Comment